Visit the mrfcorporate page on Instagram and follow the page. Click here
Enter your answer to the contest post in the comments section and share the post in your stories
One lucky winner will be selected through a lucky draw for each question
Each lucky winner will be awarded two tickets and a trip to a league match in the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 (Terms and conditions mentioned below)
Participate now, and stand the chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions as set out herein provide the rules/ conditions for participation in the #DriveToTheCricketWorldCup (“Contest”) organized by MRF Ltd (MRF). The Contest is valid only for residents of India.
- Contestants participating in the Contest are hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”. To be eligible to take part in the Contest, the Participants need to be above 18 years of age and must have a valid Instagram account. Employees of MRF or any of its subsidiaries shall be eligible to participate but will not be eligible for the prize or be selected as winner(s).
To participate in the Contest, the Participant must follow these steps:
- Login to Instagram and follow the @mrfcorporate page
- Post his/her answer in the comments section of the “Contest post” tagging #MRF and #DriveToTheCricketWorldCup
- Participant must share the contest post on his/her Instagram stories
- The Contest ends on Tuesday, 6th June 2023 at 11:59 PM, and any entries sent in after this time will not qualify for the prize.
- Three winners of the contest, one for each Contest post, will be selected from the correct answer entries by draw of lots that fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- After the contest end date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- MRF shall not be liable for any technical failures affecting the contestant’s participation in the contest.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram message within 15 days of the contest end date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, MRF reserves its right to cancel the prize to the winner and allot the same to another contestant.
- Each Winner will be eligible for a trip for two, to a match only in the league stage (NOT in the knockout stages) of the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 tournament happening at a ground close to the Participant’s city/town of residence of MRF’s choice.
- The prize is limited to:
- Two tickets to the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 league match (will be arranged by MRF)
- Air (economy) / rail (first class/AC chair) / road (AC bus/taxi) travel to and from the nearest airport/train station/bus stand (will be arranged by MRF)
- One night’s accommodation at a 4-Star hotel in the city/town where the match will take place (will be arranged by MRF)
- Three meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (will be arranged by MRF)
- All arrangements mentioned above will be made by MRF and/or its designated agency after receiving the necessary details from the Winner.
- The decision of MRF for the above facilities shall be final and binding on the contestant and will be subject to availability.
- The decision of which cricket match is to be attended, mode of travel and the seating arrangement at the ground for the Winner and his/her traveling partner, will be at the sole and absolute discretion of MRF.
- The prize is limited to the above mentioned expenses/itinerary and any additional expenses incurred by the Winner during the trip will not be paid by MRF.
- Contest prizes are non-transferrable. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes. However, under the circumstances of unavailability of the prize for any unforeseen reason attributable to MRF, the winner shall be compensated with a maximum of Rs. 25,000 only subject to statutory deductions if any and thereafter shall not be entitled to make any claim on MRF.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions and/or failure to submit proof of identification will automatically disqualify the participant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to MRF.
- Participation in the Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and receive communication(s) from MRF and/or its agencies relating to the Contest and the Participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claims or raise any complaint against MRF and/or the agency coordinating with MRF.
- By participating in this Contest, the Winner consents to the use of his/her image, photograph, name and likeness in publicity material and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of MRF without additional compensation or prior notice.
- MRF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by pandemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- MRF shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
- MRF reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the contest and its terms at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Participation in the contest implies that participants agree to all Terms and Conditions set forth here. Anybody found using unfair means to qualify for or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- In the event of a dispute on the selection of the winner, the decision of MRF shall be final and binding on all the contestants.
- The Contest and its terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the India and all registered users and the winners agree to irrevocably submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Chennai in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.
THERE MAY BE SEVERAL FAKE WEBSITES IN PUBLIC DOMAIN CLAIMING TO BE WEBSITES OF MRF LTD. AND PLACING ADVERTISEMENTS FOR DEALERSHIPS, JOBS, ETC. WITH THE PURPOSE OF EXTRACTING MONEY / PERSONAL DETAILS. MRF LTD. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH WEB SITES NOR DO WE COLLECT MONEY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DEALERSHIPS OR JOBS. ANYBODY RESPONDING TO SUCH ADVERTISEMENTS SHALL BE DOING SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND WE REQUEST GENERAL PUBLIC TO EXERCISE CAUTION.
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US ATwrite2us@mrftyres.com
Ask The MuscleMan
We are dedicated to serving customers. We achieve this not only through our extensive portfolio of internet.
Yes. radial tubes are harder and retain air better. They are built to withstand a higher rate of deflection.
Driving on wet roads needs some precautions. First make sure that your tyres, brakes and wipers are in good condition. Drivers are cautioned to be extra careful especially when the first rains fall. The road at this time is covered with dust and mud, which along with rain water forms a film that reduces the grip of the tyre on the road. Your car can easily skid under such conditions. While driving through waterlogged areas, it is best to drive in lower gears controlling the speed with the clutch. When water enters the exhaust pipe the car's engine can stop. Keeping the accelerator pressed can prevent water from entering the exhaust. Do not change gears while driving in waterlogged areas. Do not drive along the side of the road as you can get stuck in an open or damaged man-hole, which may be submerged and not visible. While driving on a rainy day, the brakes get wet and have reduced braking ability. Pump the brakes frequently to dry the brake drum and the shoe, this will restore the braking ability.
Yes it is. Electronic balancing of wheels prevents uneven tyre wear that is caused by unbalanced wheels. Ideally, balancing and alignment should be checked every 5000-7000 kms. However, if you are driving on bad roads, it is advisable to check the alignment and balance more often.
Correctly mounting a tyre can increase their life span. Here's how it is done: Inspect and clean wheel rims before mounting a new tyre. Ensure all bead seats are completely free of dirt and rust. Remove old wheel weights. It is advisable to replace your wheel rim if a flange is bent. Always lubricate the tyre beads before mounting, with a mild soap-and-water solution to prevent them from being damaged. Do not use grease or oil to lubricate the beads. Ensure that the beads are properly seated in the rims once the tyre has been fitted.
The inflation pressure of your tyres varies depending on the tyre size and the kind of car you drive. Check the inflation chart for the optimum inflation pressure for your car. Remember that all radial tyres, by the nature of their construction appear to be under-inflated. Hence do not inflate them beyond the recommended pressure. Improper inflation can result in uneven tyre wear and even premature tyre/ tube failure. Always check inflation pressure when the tyres are cold.
Steel belted radials are the best type of tyre for your vehicle. As far as possible avoid mixing them with any other kind of tyre. And if you have to mix tyres, NEVER mix a radial tyre with a bias ply/ conventional tyre on the same axle. Tyres come in different sizes. Make sure that your tyres match the size recommended by your automobile manufacturer. Or use the automatic tyre selector to determine which tyres are best suited for your car.
Always make sure your tyres are inflated to the correct pressure. When inflating your tyres, always make sure that the gauge is accurate. Never bleed air from tyres / tubes, which are hot after continuous running. Always make sure that the tyres are the correct pressure at regular intervals (optimally, every fortnight). Make sure that your tyres have valve caps, which are screwed on securely to prevent air leakage and prevent dirt and other particles from entering the valve pin area. In vehicles fitted with radials as original equipment tyres, make sure that the tyres are inflated to the specified minimum on the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations. You will find this on the tyre pressure placard/sticker, which is usually placed near the driver's right hand side door or please refer to the Vehicle Manual. It is advisable to occasionally check your car's suspension, especially if you are driving on bad roads.
It is best to remove tyres for retreading when the original tread on the tyres wears upto the tread wear indication (which appears inside the tread grooves against TWI marked on the sidewall)
The life of your tyres depends on several factors: the condition of your vehicle and the roads you drive on, driving habits, etc. However road tests have showed that under similar conditions, MRF Steel Belted Radials last considerably longer than other radial in its class.
We shall contact you shortly.