Terms & Conditions
1) The contest is only open to residents of India.
2) Participants must be 20 years or older.
3) The participant must fill his/her profile completely to qualify for the prize.
4) The winners will be selected by the #RuleEveryCurve team, whose decision will be final and binding.
5) Team #RuleEveryCurve shall not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury whatsoever that may be suffered or incurred by any person as a result of participating in the contest or arising out of winning a prize or availing themselves of the prize won. Awarding of the prizes will be conditional on the winners accepting any and all associated risk and executing and delivering any and all waivers and or documentation as may be required by #RuleEveryCurve.
6) Rule Every Curve is protected by intellectual property rights. Protected elements include, without limitation, software graphics, text, images, audio, videos, designs, compilations, databases, targeting information, advertising copy, and the trade marks, logos, domain names, trade names, service marks and trade identities; any and all copyright material (including source and object code); and all other materials related to Rule Every Curve , including without limitation, the "look and feel" of Rule Every Curve.
7) The Winners will get Sponsored Rides (Group of 5 riders) with a maximum sponsorship of 20,000 Rs per Ride and/or Riding Merchandise.
8) All the stunts shown in the content are done under expert supervision and we urge you not to try this at home.
9) Participation in the contest by a participant shall constitute unconditional and full
acceptance of all the criteria listed herein (as determined in the sole discretion of
10) #RuleEveryCurve reserves the right to use the image of all competition winners, including his or her name and photograph on an online, print, television, outdoor or radio advertisement to promote #RuleEveryCurve.
12) #RuleEveryCurve reserves the right to use all the content submitted by the participants for promotional purposes but reserves the right to disqualify the participant in case the content is plagiarized.
13) #RuleEveryCurve reserves the right to alter, change or modify the terms and conditions of the campaign if needed.
14) #RuleEveryCurve reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever.
15) #RuleEveryCurve is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present
terms and conditions.
16) Employees and the family members of #RuleEveryCurve, associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and all agencies connected with the Rule Every Curve campaign are not eligible to win the prize.
17) The participant acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the
proviso that -
a) all of the terms and conditions will apply to both to the participant and partner (if applicable), and the participant will ensure that partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
b) participant will take full responsibility for partner;
c) participant shall indemnify and hold Team #RuleEveryCurve harmless against any claim partner or any third party in the event that the partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
d) Prizes cannot be reimbursed for cash or transferred to another person.
18) #RuleEveryCurve do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
a) participant’s entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in
winning a prize;
b) a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet the participant’s / partner’s (if applicable)
requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
c) a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects/
deficiency, safe or reliable.
19) #RuleEveryCurve will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by the participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by the participant, or partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by Team #RuleEveryCurve in accordance with the terms and conditions.
20) The participant, family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of
participant’s estate, indemnify and hold Team #RuleEveryCurve harmless against any claim by participant, or partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which participant or partner (if applicable) may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to the participant’s entry into this campaign and/or acceptance and/or use by the participant of the prize.
21) #RuleEveryCurve decision on any matter concerning the campaign and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on the participant and partner (if applicable), and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
22) Participants may be required to provide #RuleEveryCurve with such additional information and documentation as may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate participant’s short listing, selection, acceptance and/or use of a prize. If participant and the partner (if applicable) refuses to provide #RuleEveryCurve with the requested information or documentation, participant will forfeit the prize.
23) #RuleEveryCurve decision on any matter concerning the campaign, including but not limited to announcing of winners, the criteria for declaring the winners, processing the predictions, mode of declaration of results, short-listing of participants and their photographs and selection of the participants and the partners (if applicable) and/or arising out of the terms and conditions is final and binding on the participant and partner (if applicable), and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.