ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
Welcome to the Garage of Sound!
What is this NV Series?
MRF's NV Series brings you the best of the tyres from the Mogrip and Zapper lines in a tubeless, high performance avatar that will take your thrill of riding to the extreme. For more information on the MRF NV Series, click here.
The contest starts on Tuesday, December 2, 2014 and ends Friday, January 9, 2015. The winner of the Grand Prize will be announced on January 10.
- Phase 1 is the Qualifying Round – i.e. from December 2nd to December 29th.
- Phase 2 is the Final Round – i.e. January 01st to January 09th. Only Top 20 contestants will qualify for the Final Round.
- Participants who create their MRF NV Mix after the finalists are declared on December 30th will not be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE (CONTEST CLOSED)
Here’s how you can create your MRF NV MIX and qualify for the prize.
- Pick a Genre from Bollywood / Hip-Hop / Rock / EDM.
- Pick a Music Console i.e. Mogrip for Off-Roading Sounds and Zapper for Sounds of the City.
- Create your Track by adding Biking Sounds over the Base track of that Genre.
- Submit it into the Contest and then start Sharing to collect LIKES for your entry.
- Your track will be featured on your profile page on the MRF NV Series site where you can collect likes for it. Share your profile page with friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to collect as many likes as you can each week.
- To qualify for the Grand Prize you must
- Create your MRF NV Mix.
-Share and gather likes on your MRF NV Mix.
- Complete your profile, which includes uploading a picture of your favorite bike and telling us in writing about your most extreme adventure.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE FINAL ROUND (CONTEST CLOSED)
You can enter the final round either if your MRF NV MIX is amongst the Top 5 most popular tracks in the qualifying weeks or if it is picked up by our Jury.
- 5 Tracks every week will be handpicked by a Jury basis Popularity and Quality of the track, and the decision will be final and binding.
- The MRF NV Charts will feature the most popular MRF NV Mixes of the week. These may or may not move into the Final Round every week, depending on the decision of the Jury.
- If the Jury finds out that any contestant has used fake ids to increase the number of LIKES, then that contestant will be disqualified.
- You can replace your existing MRF NV Mix with another track whenever you want and still retain the likes your track has earned in that week.
- The 5 finalists from each week will be notified via email and displayed in the Community section on Tuesday for the week gone by.
- All finalists will win JBL headsets and qualify for the Grand Prize – Honda CBR 250R.
- Participants can only qualify for the final round once. Once they have been featured in the Top 5, participants will not be considered in the following weeks.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FINALS (CONTEST CLOSED)
If you are in the TOP 20, we will get in contact with you for the next steps. Just strap on for the ride of your life!
30th onwards: Create track, win biking gear basis quality of track/profile - If you have not made it to the final rounds, you can still win biking gear
Top 20 finalists - Will be based on quality of your video and votes
JOINED IN LATE? YOU CAN STILL WIN BIKING GEAR (CONTEST CLOSED)
Didn't make it to the list of finalists? You can still win jackets, gloves and other biking gear.
Contestants can make their MRF NV Mix track and entries will be accepted till January 9th.
MRF NV Mixes created on and after 30th December will be judged on the quality of the track and the completeness of contestant's profile.
The jury's decision will be final and binding.
Terms and conditions
- MRF (referred to as the “Promoters”) will hold and use the information you provide to us about yourself to market and promote the contest, products or services of MRF. By entering your details and submitting a track you will be indicating your consent for us to market our products and services to you.
- Contest Terms and conditions: The contest will be held on https://www.mrftyres.com/mrfnv/ . The grand prize is a Honda CBR 250R (“the Prize”). The Prize includes the first registration fee, 12 months road tax and number plate. Any future road tax payments are to be borne by the winner. The Prize does not include insurance, which shall be the responsibility of the winner. Choice of colour of the Prize is subject to availability. Future maintenance of the Prize must be borne by the winner. MRF takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs and/or modifications made to the Prize from the date and time of collection from the winner's local Honda dealer.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to the Contest:
- To be eligible to win the Prize you must be a resident of India with a valid driving license for a 2 wheeler with gear.
- The contest is not open for employees of MRF, their immediate families or associated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with them.
- There is a limit of one entry per person (Duplicate entries will be disqualified).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from MRF.
- Entries received after specified cut off times will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected by MRF and MRF holds the right to reverse the decision at anytime without prior notice.
- The Prize can be collected from a local Honda authorised dealership within India and the winner must present a copy of the letter of collection.
- The finalists and winner may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward.
- The Prize is subject to availability and MRF reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The Prize is not transferable without MRF’s prior written agreement and no cash alternative is available.
- Prize money for Community Showdown contest is subject to taxes.
- Entrants agree to these rules by entering the contest.