1. The wanderer contest is only open to residents of India.
2. Contestants must be 18 years or older.
3. Contestants should provide a valid Indian address incase they win.
4. The winners will be selected by MRF Limited's Community managers and its team personnel whose decision will be final and binding.
5. Participation in the contest shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed herein by the contestant. MRF Ltd., reserves the right to use the image of all contestants, including his or her name and photograph on an online, print, television, outdoor or radio advertisement to promote MRF Tyres, www.mrftyres.com.
6. MRF Ltd., reserves the right to use all the content submitted by the Contestants for promotional purposes but reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in case the content is plagiarized.
7. MRF Ltd., reserves the right to alter, change or modify the terms and conditions of the campaign/ contest if needed.
8. MRF Ltd., reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever.
9. MRF Ltd., is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present terms and conditions
10. Employees and the family members of MRF Ltd., associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and all agencies connected with the Wanderer campaign are not eligible to win the prize
11. MRF Ltd., does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
a) Contestant’s entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in winning a prize;
b) A prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet the Contestant’s / partner’s (if applicable) requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
c) A prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects/ deficiency, safe or reliable.
12. MRF Limited's decision on any matter concerning the campaign and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on the Contestant and partner (if applicable), and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
13. All disputes relating to the contest and or arising out of the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Chennai.