5th OCTOBER to 16th NOVEMBER 2023
Post your most memorable experience with MRF Tyres on Facebook / Instagram / X (formerly known as Twitter) - this could be in the form of a short video, an image, or a short write-up
You MUST have an Open Profile (not Private) on the respective social media platform
You MUST add the hashtag #MRFSuperFan to the post caption for the entry to be considered valid.
Mention your city of residence and date of birth (dd-mm-yyyy) in the post caption/copy
Participate now, and stand the chance to win!
#MRFSuperFan Contest Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions as set out herein provide the rules/conditions for participation in the ‘#MRFSuperFan’ (“Contest”) organised by MRF. The Contest is valid only for residents of India.
- Contestants participating in the Contest are hereinafter referred to as the “Participants”. To be eligible to take part in the Contest, the Participants need to be above 18 years of age. Employees of MRF Ltd. or any of its subsidiaries shall be eligible to participate but will not be eligible for the prize or be selected as Winner(s).
- The ‘MRF Super Fan’ contest will be run during the ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup, from 12:00 PM, 5th October 2023, to 11:59 PM, 16th November 2023.
- . The contest will be hosted on Facebook, Instagram, and X, defined as and referred to as Social Media Platforms going forward.
- To participate in the Contest, the Participant MUST follow the following steps:
- Log in to their social media account.
- Post their most memorable experiences with MRF Tyres – this could be in the form of a short video, an image, or a short write-up.
- The post MUST be about their memorable experience relating to products or services provided by MRF Tyres.
- Participant MUST have an Open (non-private) Profile on respective Social Platforms
- Participant MUST add the hashtag #MRFSuperFan to the post caption for the entry to be considered valid.
- Participant MUST share the contest post on their social media profile.
- Participant MUST mention their city of residence and date of birth (dd-mm-yy) in the post caption/copy.
- Participant MUST ensure that their entry is on their social media account till the contest ends.
- An MRF-appointed panel will shortlist participants out of all the hash-tagged posts. The
panel will shortlist the posts based on:
- Fulfilment of all the eligibility criteria (as listed in these Terms & Conditions)
- Relevance of the post to MRF products & services
- Quality of the photos/videos.
- Well documented, articulated and/or created posts (as per the panel’s evaluation)
- The decision of the panel for the above shall be final and binding and will not be subject to review or appeal whatsoever.
- Age of the contestant. Entries by participants below 18 years of age won’t be considered.
- Out of the shortlisted Participants who have fulfilled all the conditions mentioned in point number 6, (won’t be disclosed), lucky winners will be selected. The lucky winners will be selected through a randomizer and will be subject to fulfilment of all the conditions mentioned in point number 6.
- Through the above-mentioned process, more than 20 lucky winners will be selected by MRF across the contest duration.
- Winners will be contacted by MRF Official Social Media Handle or its designated agency by social media message within 3 days of selection to confirm the following details: Name, City, Address, Profession, Phone Number, Age, Gender.
- If the winners don’t respond to the message within 48 hours, MRF reserves its right to allot the same to another Participant or Winner.
- Each Winner will be eligible for a prize, which is limited to:
- Two match tickets to an ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 match, which will either be a league stage match played by the India team or a Semi-Final or Final match.
- These tickets will be of the general category and won’t include any food, beverage, or hospitality entitlements for the winner.
- The winner will not have the option to choose the match or the venue where it will be played. The match tickets will be provided by MRF, at their discretion.
- MRF will only be responsible for providing 2 match tickets per winner. MRF will not be responsible for any other expenses that may be incurred by the winner during the trip/visit to watch the match.
- All arrangements mentioned above will be made by MRF and/or its designated agency after receiving the necessary details from the Winner.
- The decision of MRF for the above facilities shall be final and binding on the contestant and will be subject to availability.
- The decision of which cricket match is to be attended and the seating arrangement at the ground for the Winner and his/her travelling partner, will be at the sole and absolute discretion of MRF.
- The Contest ends on 16th November 2023 11:59 PM, and any posts shared after this date and time will not qualify for the prize.
- MRF shall not be liable for any technical failures affecting the contestant’s participation in the contest.
- Contest prizes are non-transferrable. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes. However, under the circumstances of unavailability of the prize to the formally announced winner for any unforeseen reason attributable to MRF, the winner shall be compensated with a maximum of Rs. 5,000 only subject to statutory deductions if any and thereafter shall not be entitled to make any claim on MRF.
- Participation in the Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and receive communication(s) from MRF and/or its agencies relating to the Contest and the Participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claims or raise any complaint against MRF and/or any of its agencies.
- By participating in this Contest, the Winner consents to the use of his/her image, photograph, name, city of residence and other data shared with MRF or its agencies in publicity material and in advertising, marketing, or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the products/services of MRF without any additional compensation or prior notice.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these terms and conditions and/or failure to submit proof of identification will automatically disqualify the participant.
- MRF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by pandemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- MRF shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
- MRF reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the contest and its terms at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Participation in the contest implies that participants agree to all Terms and Conditions set forth here. Anybody found using unfair means to qualify for or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- In the event of a dispute on the selection of the winner, the decision of MRF shall be final and binding on all the contestants.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to MRF.
- The Contest and its terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and all registered users, and the winners agree to irrevocably submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in India in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.
THERE MAY BE SEVERAL FAKE WEBSITES IN PUBLIC DOMAIN CLAIMING TO BE WEBSITES OF MRF LTD. AND PLACING ADVERTISMENTS FOR DEALERSHIPS, JOBS, ETC. WITH THE PURPOSE OF EXTRACTING MONEY / PERSONAL DETAILS. MRF LTD. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH WEB SITES NOR DO WE COLLECT MONEY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DEALERSHIPS OR JOBS. ANYBODY RESPONDING TO SUCH ADVERTISEMENTS SHALL BE DOING SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND WE REQUEST GENERAL PUBLIC TO EXERCISE CAUTION.
ALL OUR OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES ORIGINATE FROM THE DOMAIN NAME mrfmail.com
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US ATwrite2us@mrfmail.com
Ask The MuscleMan
We are dedicated to serving customers. We achieve this not only through our extensive portfolio of internet.
Yes. radial tubes are harder and retain air better. They are built to withstand a higher rate of deflection.
Driving on wet roads needs some precautions. First make sure that your tyres, brakes and wipers are in good condition. Drivers are cautioned to be extra careful especially when the first rains fall. The road at this time is covered with dust and mud, which along with rain water forms a film that reduces the grip of the tyre on the road. Your car can easily skid under such conditions. While driving through waterlogged areas, it is best to drive in lower gears controlling the speed with the clutch. When water enters the exhaust pipe the car's engine can stop. Keeping the accelerator pressed can prevent water from entering the exhaust. Do not change gears while driving in waterlogged areas. Do not drive along the side of the road as you can get stuck in an open or damaged man-hole, which may be submerged and not visible. While driving on a rainy day, the brakes get wet and have reduced braking ability. Pump the brakes frequently to dry the brake drum and the shoe, this will restore the braking ability.
Yes it is. Electronic balancing of wheels prevents uneven tyre wear that is caused by unbalanced wheels. Ideally, balancing and alignment should be checked every 5000-7000 kms. However, if you are driving on bad roads, it is advisable to check the alignment and balance more often.
Correctly mounting a tyre can increase their life span. Here's how it is done: Inspect and clean wheel rims before mounting a new tyre. Ensure all bead seats are completely free of dirt and rust. Remove old wheel weights. It is advisable to replace your wheel rim if a flange is bent. Always lubricate the tyre beads before mounting, with a mild soap-and-water solution to prevent them from being damaged. Do not use grease or oil to lubricate the beads. Ensure that the beads are properly seated in the rims once the tyre has been fitted.
The inflation pressure of your tyres varies depending on the tyre size and the kind of car you drive. Check the inflation chart for the optimum inflation pressure for your car. Remember that all radial tyres, by the nature of their construction appear to be under-inflated. Hence do not inflate them beyond the recommended pressure. Improper inflation can result in uneven tyre wear and even premature tyre/ tube failure. Always check inflation pressure when the tyres are cold.
Steel belted radials are the best type of tyre for your vehicle. As far as possible avoid mixing them with any other kind of tyre. And if you have to mix tyres, NEVER mix a radial tyre with a bias ply/ conventional tyre on the same axle. Tyres come in different sizes. Make sure that your tyres match the size recommended by your automobile manufacturer. Or use the automatic tyre selector to determine which tyres are best suited for your car.
Always make sure your tyres are inflated to the correct pressure. When inflating your tyres, always make sure that the gauge is accurate. Never bleed air from tyres / tubes, which are hot after continuous running. Always make sure that the tyres are the correct pressure at regular intervals (optimally, every fortnight). Make sure that your tyres have valve caps, which are screwed on securely to prevent air leakage and prevent dirt and other particles from entering the valve pin area. In vehicles fitted with radials as original equipment tyres, make sure that the tyres are inflated to the specified minimum on the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations. You will find this on the tyre pressure placard/sticker, which is usually placed near the driver's right hand side door or please refer to the Vehicle Manual. It is advisable to occasionally check your car's suspension, especially if you are driving on bad roads.
It is best to remove tyres for retreading when the original tread on the tyres wears upto the tread wear indication (which appears inside the tread grooves against TWI marked on the sidewall)
The life of your tyres depends on several factors: the condition of your vehicle and the roads you drive on, driving habits, etc. However road tests have showed that under similar conditions, MRF Steel Belted Radials last considerably longer than other radial in its class.
We shall contact you shortly.