Watch the Asia Cup on the Disney+ Hotstar app
Watch India and Playoff matches in portrait mode, during the 5th, 15th, 25th, 35th & 45th overs of both the innings
Click on the “Enter Contest” button in the MRF Branded Moments, which will appear in the commentary feed during these overs, to participate in the MRF Cheer for India Quiz
Answer at least one question correctly during the match, to enter the lucky draw
For every match on which the contest will run, only one lucky winner will be chosen through the lucky draw
Each of the winners will be awarded two tickets to India's matches in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
Participate now, and stand the chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) as set out herein provide the rules/ conditions for participation in the skill based online quiz contest ‘MRF Cheer for India Quiz’ (“Contest”) organized by MRF Ltd (“MRF”) and hosted on the Disney+Hotstar Application (“App”). The Contest is valid only for residents of India.
- Person(s) participating in the Contest are hereinafter referred to as the “Participant(s)”. To be eligible to take part in the Contest, the Participants need to be above 18 years of age.
- Employees of MRF or any of its subsidiaries shall be eligible to participate but will not be eligible for the prize or be selected as winner(s).
- The Contest is meant for entertainment and recreational purposes only, and is not a bet, award or challenge or other form of formal event.
- During the 2023 Asia Cup scheduled to be held between August 30, 2023 and September 17, 2023 (“Asia Cup 2023”), for each match featuring the India team, as well as the final match (a total of 6 matches as per the tentative schedule provided below under Annex-I). The Contest will be run as a play-along quiz contest.
- For each match, two lucky winners, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, will be selected out of all the correct answer entries, by a draw of lots.
- To participate in the Contest, the Participant must follow these steps:
- Be logged in to his/her Disney+Hotstar account and must be watching the live Asia Cup 2023 matches on their App.
- During the live Asia Cup 2023 live match, the Participant will see an L-Band prompt in English notifying the Participant that the Contest is about to start and to switch to portrait mode on their Device to participate in the Contest.
- These L-bands will be fired during both innings of a match (when the ball is not in play).
- Once the Participant switches to portrait mode on their Device, they will be able to see the Contest branded card below the video screen. The Contest with two questions will open up on clicking on the branded card. There will be up to 10 such instances per match.
- The Contest requires the Participants to answer questions which will be based on sports related trivia and/or MRF Tyres.
- For every correct answer, one qualifying entry will be added in the lucky draw against the Participant.
- The Contest ends with the Final Match of the Asia Cup 2023 ODI Cricket Tournament on Sunday, 17th September 2023, and any entries sent in after this date will not qualify for the prize. After the Contest end date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- MRF shall not be liable for any technical failures affecting the Participant’s participation in the Contest.
- Based on the lucky draw results, the winner will be notified by MRF or its designated agency by email/call/message within 15 days of the contest end date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, MRF reserves its right to cancel the prize to the winner and allot the same to another Participant (“Winner”).
- Each Winner will be eligible to a prize, which is limited to:
- Two tickets to an ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 league match, (NOT knockout match) featuring the India team, at a ground of MRF’s choosing. This will be arranged by MRF.
- All arrangements pertaining to the delivery of tickets will be made by MRF and/or its designated agency after receiving the necessary details from the Winner.
- The decision of which cricket match is to be attended and the seating arrangement at the ground for the Winner and his/her traveling partner, will be at the sole and absolute discretion of MRF.
- If the Winner is not domiciled in the city where the match is scheduled and for which the tickets have been provided by MRF, Winner will have to arrange for his/her own travel and lodging. Any additional expenses incurred by the Winner during the trip/visit will not be paid by MRF.
- Contest prizes are non-transferrable. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes. However, under the circumstances of unavailability of the prize for any unforeseen reason not attributable to MRF, the winner shall be compensated with a maximum of Rs. 10,000 only subject to statutory deductions if any and thereafter shall not be entitled to make any claim on MRF.
- Incomplete information provided or failure to provide true and accurate information as stated in these T&Cs and/or failure to submit proof of identification will automatically disqualify the Participant/Winner from receiving any prize.
- Participation in the Contest is voluntary. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to abide by these T&Cs and receive communication(s) from MRF and/or its agencies relating to the Contest and the Participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claims or raise any complaint against MRF and/or Novi Digital Entertainment Private Limited (“Novi”), and/or the agency coordinating with MRF.
- By participating in this Contest, the Winner consents to the use of his/her image, photograph, name and likeness in publicity material, on the App and in advertising, marketing or promotional material in any media by any means throughout the world for any purpose connected with the Contest, products/services of MRF without additional compensation or prior notice.
- MRF reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the contest and its terms at any time at its sole and absolute discretion.
- MRF and/or Novi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if MRF has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control.
- Participation in the contest implies that participants agree to all T&Cs set forth here. Anybody found using unfair means to qualify for or win the Contest will be disqualified.
- In the event of a dispute on the selection of the Winner the decision of MRF shall be final and binding on all the Participants.
- The Contest and its T&Cs are governed by the laws of the India and all Participants agree to irrevocably submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Chennai in the determination of any matter or dispute arising in connection therewith.
- The Contest shall be available to Participants who can access the App via Devices. “Device(s)” shall mean smartphones running the Android (with version 23.08.11.4 and above)/ iOS (with version 23.07.31.2492 and above) operating platforms, capable of receiving and transmitting data including via Internet and/or mobile communications technology and/or any other similar technology.
- MRF will not be responsible for any break or disconnection or disruption in network connectivity in any manner, irrespective of the network being used which results in any break during the Contest. Network issues can disrupt various aspects of the Contest. The Participants are advised to remain in an area with a strong and stable/ continuous mobile network signal of the telecom operator or internet service provider to ensure smooth functioning of the Contest.
- MRF and/or Novi shall not be liable for any technical failures affecting the Participant’s participation in the Contest. Any loss or outrage or dissatisfaction suffered during the Contest by a Participant would not be the responsibility of MRF and/or Novi and/or either of its associates, vendors and affiliates, who will not be responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction. Under no circumstances whatsoever, will the Participants be entitled to claim any damages against MRF and/or Novi and/or either its associates, vendors and affiliates.
- None of the Participant(s) shall, without the prior written approval of MRF, speak to the press or any other media or any third person, nor give any interviews or comments relating to any aspect of the Contest or MRF/Novi.
- Participant(s) may need to adjust the Device display, font, brightness and resolution to default size or lower to ensure that they are able to participate in the Contest on their Device(s) properly.
- Novi has ensured adequate redundancies with respect to the servers that are used to communicate with the App for the Contest. However, in the rare instance(s) that the servers are affected and are rendered non-functional, Novi and/or MRF will, at its discretion but not as an obligation, determine such measures as it may deem fit, including cancelling certain sections or segments or question(s) from the Contest.
- An on-going Participant(s) could lose out on the opportunity to play one or more questions
as a part of the Contest in any of the following, but not exhaustive, situations:
- Where a Participant answers a call/ message/ etc. on the Device where he/she is participating in the Contest.
- Where a Participant exits the App while playing the Contest.
- Where a Participant force quits the App or restarts his/her Device during the Contest.
- Where there is a network drop or battery drain-out during participation in the Contest.
- Where the Device under use for the Contest hangs.
- Where the Device auto-locks, screen times out during the course of the Contest.
- Where the Unique Identifier is used by multiple devices.
- In the event the Contest is terminated mid-session for any reason whatsoever or the ability of a Participant to play the Contest is affected by any network/ IT/ phone related issue, and/or where a Participant exits the Contest in the middle, the Participant may have to begin a new Contest in order to continue playing.
- The situations present hereinabove are only by way of example and there could be additional situations, beyond MRF and/or Novi’s control, wherein the Participant’s participation may be interrupted. Under all such scenarios, MRF and/or Novi will not be liable in any manner for such interruption in the Contest, which results from technical and non-technical reasons attributable solely to the Participant, its Device, the internet and/or mobile networks or any other force majeure conditions.
- The Participant acknowledges and agrees to hold harmless the MRF and/or Novi and/or any of their associates, vendors and affiliates for the application, network, process, technical or any other failures. Any losses, injury, discomfort, loss of privacy, inability to participate or any other discomfort of any sort caused to the Participant or the Participant’s property or Device shall not be the responsibility of MRF and/or Novi.
- In case any unauthorized activity is observed on the Contest, MRF reserves the right to disqualify the Participant causing and/or resorting to such unauthorized activity till such time as MRF deems fit. MRF and/or Novi would not be responsible to such user in any manner whatsoever on account of such disqualification.
- MRF and/or Novi accepts no liability and shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the Participants are unable to participate in the Contest due to failure on the part of the telecom operator, internet service provider, facility provider, etc., or due to capacity constraints.
- MRF and/or Novi shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by pandemic, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, terrorist attack, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, pandemic, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- In the event the Contest ceases to operate due to any unforeseen issues, including but not limited to technical issues or force majeure, MRF and/or Novi reserves the right to discontinue the Contest for future and revise these T&Cs to accommodate such discontinuation. MRF and/or Novi shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or damages caused due to such discontinuation. MRF and/or Novi will not be held responsible for any enquiries or complaints or claims for non-availability of the Contest.
- No person (i.e., either the Participants or any person on behalf of the Participants) shall initiate litigation against MRF and/or Novi, their associates, their vendors and affiliates in any manner, in connection with the Contest and/or the eligibility and/or the participation in the Contest without first writing in to MRF at [-] setting out its concerns/issues and providing MRF a reasonable opportunity to address such concerns/issues.
- Participants agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer or support the Contest, Novi or the App.
- Participants shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the user accounts, servers or networks connected to Novi services by any means other than the user interface provided by Novi, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of the Novi services.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Contest at his / her free-will and is willing to bear all risk, costs and consequences arising from participating in the Contest.
- MRF reserves the right to amend (add to, delete or modify) the T&Cs. The Participant is requested to carefully read these T&Cs from time to time before participating in the Contest. It shall be the Participant’s responsibility to check these T&Cs periodically for changes.
- MRF has the right at any time/to alter/ amend/ withdraw/ replace/discontinue and/or terminate the Contest without any prior intimation or notice to the public and MRF is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person(s) who have participated in the Contest.
- If any provision of these T&Cs is held by any Court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these T&Cs and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- Any person(s) claiming that he/she can help get favourable access to the Contest for a consideration (monetary/non-monetary) is defrauding You. Please contact your local police and report this person/s immediately.
Asia Cup 2023 - Match Schedule
GROUP STAGE SCHEDULE
|30-08-2023||Pakistan vs Nepal||Multan, Pakistan|
|31-08-2023||Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka||Kandy, Sri Lanka|
|02-09-2023||Pakistan vs India||Kandy, Sri Lanka|
|03-09-2023||Bangladesh vs Afghanistan||Lahore, Pakistan|
|04-09-2023||India vs Nepal||Kandy, Sri Lanka|
|05-09-2023||Afghanistan vs Sri Lanka||Lahore, Pakistan|
SUPER 4 STAGE SCHEDULE AND FINAL
|06-09-2023||A1 v B2||Lahore, Pakistan|
|09-09-2023||B1 v B2||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|10-09-2023||A1 v A2||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|12-09-2023||A2 v B1||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|14-09-2023||A1 v B1||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|15-09-2023||A2 v B2||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|17-09-2023||FINAL||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
THERE MAY BE SEVERAL FAKE WEBSITES IN PUBLIC DOMAIN CLAIMING TO BE WEBSITES OF MRF LTD. AND PLACING ADVERTISMENTS FOR DEALERSHIPS, JOBS, ETC. WITH THE PURPOSE OF EXTRACTING MONEY / PERSONAL DETAILS. MRF LTD. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH WEB SITES NOR DO WE COLLECT MONEY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DEALERSHIPS OR JOBS. ANYBODY RESPONDING TO SUCH ADVERTISEMENTS SHALL BE DOING SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND WE REQUEST GENERAL PUBLIC TO EXERCISE CAUTION.
ALL OUR OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES ORIGINATE FROM THE DOMAIN NAME mrfmail.com
FOR ANY INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US ATwrite2us@mrfmail.com
Ask The MuscleMan
We are dedicated to serving customers. We achieve this not only through our extensive portfolio of internet.
Yes. radial tubes are harder and retain air better. They are built to withstand a higher rate of deflection.
Driving on wet roads needs some precautions. First make sure that your tyres, brakes and wipers are in good condition. Drivers are cautioned to be extra careful especially when the first rains fall. The road at this time is covered with dust and mud, which along with rain water forms a film that reduces the grip of the tyre on the road. Your car can easily skid under such conditions. While driving through waterlogged areas, it is best to drive in lower gears controlling the speed with the clutch. When water enters the exhaust pipe the car's engine can stop. Keeping the accelerator pressed can prevent water from entering the exhaust. Do not change gears while driving in waterlogged areas. Do not drive along the side of the road as you can get stuck in an open or damaged man-hole, which may be submerged and not visible. While driving on a rainy day, the brakes get wet and have reduced braking ability. Pump the brakes frequently to dry the brake drum and the shoe, this will restore the braking ability.
Yes it is. Electronic balancing of wheels prevents uneven tyre wear that is caused by unbalanced wheels. Ideally, balancing and alignment should be checked every 5000-7000 kms. However, if you are driving on bad roads, it is advisable to check the alignment and balance more often.
Correctly mounting a tyre can increase their life span. Here's how it is done: Inspect and clean wheel rims before mounting a new tyre. Ensure all bead seats are completely free of dirt and rust. Remove old wheel weights. It is advisable to replace your wheel rim if a flange is bent. Always lubricate the tyre beads before mounting, with a mild soap-and-water solution to prevent them from being damaged. Do not use grease or oil to lubricate the beads. Ensure that the beads are properly seated in the rims once the tyre has been fitted.
The inflation pressure of your tyres varies depending on the tyre size and the kind of car you drive. Check the inflation chart for the optimum inflation pressure for your car. Remember that all radial tyres, by the nature of their construction appear to be under-inflated. Hence do not inflate them beyond the recommended pressure. Improper inflation can result in uneven tyre wear and even premature tyre/ tube failure. Always check inflation pressure when the tyres are cold.
Steel belted radials are the best type of tyre for your vehicle. As far as possible avoid mixing them with any other kind of tyre. And if you have to mix tyres, NEVER mix a radial tyre with a bias ply/ conventional tyre on the same axle. Tyres come in different sizes. Make sure that your tyres match the size recommended by your automobile manufacturer. Or use the automatic tyre selector to determine which tyres are best suited for your car.
Always make sure your tyres are inflated to the correct pressure. When inflating your tyres, always make sure that the gauge is accurate. Never bleed air from tyres / tubes, which are hot after continuous running. Always make sure that the tyres are the correct pressure at regular intervals (optimally, every fortnight). Make sure that your tyres have valve caps, which are screwed on securely to prevent air leakage and prevent dirt and other particles from entering the valve pin area. In vehicles fitted with radials as original equipment tyres, make sure that the tyres are inflated to the specified minimum on the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations. You will find this on the tyre pressure placard/sticker, which is usually placed near the driver's right hand side door or please refer to the Vehicle Manual. It is advisable to occasionally check your car's suspension, especially if you are driving on bad roads.
It is best to remove tyres for retreading when the original tread on the tyres wears upto the tread wear indication (which appears inside the tread grooves against TWI marked on the sidewall)
The life of your tyres depends on several factors: the condition of your vehicle and the roads you drive on, driving habits, etc. However road tests have showed that under similar conditions, MRF Steel Belted Radials last considerably longer than other radial in its class.
We shall contact you shortly.